Friday, August 25, 2017

Drawing Challenge Day 53--- Plus beach trip



Two days behind on posting drawings XP 



I DID do this drawing back on Wednesday, I promise. I was at the beach all day with friends and got home late. This is a sketch of our campfire, in case you couldn't tell. I was having a terrible time drawing with chilled hands from playing in the waves. 


Lovely beach. Bit of a hike down stairs to get there. 







I chased all the seagulls around B-)



Dead seagulls always strike me as extremely funny for some reason. 


David found crabs. 



It was overcast when we arrived around noon, but cleared up and warmed up later on. 


Tan enjoying some melodramatic meditation out on a rock in the waves. (I waded out and hopped all over his rock island to make sure he didn't feel too special XD B-). Chris off to the right, deciding something.


Chris and I supervising Tan's fire starting efforts. I'm behind the camera, but I'm making the same face as Chris here. 

 

Brenna and Tan hiding from the smoke with varying levels of success. 



No comments:

Post a Comment