Saturday, August 12, 2017

Drawing Challenge Day 42- Great grandparents 75th Anniversary



Today was my great-grandparent's 75th wedding anniversary party. 


My great-grandpa Harold bought this Model A when he was 16, and has had it ever since. I did a sketch of it at the party and gave it to him and grandma. My sister Autumn should also get credit for providing the paper and idea- I just arrived when she was starting a sketch and redid the whole thing XP 


A little girl named Annika (I think she was probably around 8?) saw the picture I drew and asked Autumn if I could do a portrait of her- and of course Autumn told her I could. So I did, in about two and a half minutes XD We got interrupted for a family picture, but she seemed happy, and I gave her the portrait to keep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment