Friday, September 1, 2017

Drawing Challenge Day 62--- Plus flying to California


I drew this on the airplane today on our way down to California for a friends wedding reception :)


Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

Autumn and I also had a super good time singing at the gate before we boarded :) A nice young man even came up and gave us a $5 bill and thanked us for the music XD Autumns first earnings as a musician. 


We all had a suuuuper good flight. 








Me and my sisters are helping run the dancing at the reception tomorrow- and I got to help put together the playlist for the free dancing songs too :D All my favorite love songs for a wedding reception. This is the list we ended up with- partially from a few request from the bride and groom, and mostly of my own initiative. 


A happy man- Thomas Rhett
A thousand years- Christina Perri
When God made you- NewSong
Heavens Knife- Josh garrels
Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman
Stealing Cinderella- Chuck Wicks* (Father-Daughter dance)
Love Never fails- Brandon heath*** (Mother Son dance)
When I say I do- Matthew West*
God gave me you- Blake Shelton
God bless the broken road- Rascal Flatts
Shut up and dance
Can't Help falling in love with you 
LOVE- Nat King Cole
Aint no Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye
Everything I do, I do it for you- Bryan Adams
All of me- John Legend
Marry you- Bruno Mars
Smile- Uncle Kracker****
The Way you Smile- Newsong***
1234- Plain White T's
I'm in Love- Rybak
Rhythm of Love- Plain White Ts
This I Promise You- NSYNC
Any way the wind blows- Home Free
Heart Skips a beat- Lenka
When can I see you again- Owl City***
Coming After you- Owl City
Hey Soul Sister- Train
Speed of Love- Owl City
You and I- INgrid Michaelson
Storybook Story- 
All about us- Owl City
Good time- Owl City, Carly Jepson
Love Story- Taylor Swift
Like Nothing I've ever knows- From Spirit
A Whole New World
At last I see the light- Tangled
Romantic ride- How to train your dragon
La Da Dee- Cody Simpson
Counting Stars- One Republic
On Top of World- Imagine Dragons
I Will Wait for you- Mumford and Sons
Riptide- Vance Joy
Death of a Bachelor- Panic! Disco dude
Sway- Michael Buble
I Won't give up- Jason Mraz
Lucky- Jason Mraz
You'll be in my heart- Phil Collins
Marry You- Bruno Mars
You're the Only one- NF
Turn the music up- NF
Count on Me-Bruno Mars
Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
Star of the County Down- The High Kings
Rocky Road to Dublin- High Kings
I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
Red is the Rose- High Kings
Star of the County Down- High Kings
A Bird Without Wings- Damien someone or Celtic Thunder
Black is the Color- Celtic Thunder
Can you feel the love tonight- Lion King
Kiss the Girl- The Little Mermaid



What do you think- did I miss anything important?



2 comments: